We are pleased to announce an expansion in our business, with a lot of new work in store for 2023. Therefore, we require a Junior or Graduate Web Developer to join our team in Stamford, Lincolnshire, to help manage the workload. The salary for this position is £22,000 per annum.
Junior or Graduate Front End Developer
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A JUNIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER!
The successful candidate will work on an exciting range of web development projects for various clients, including Chelsea Football Club and World’s Strongest Man. As a Junior or Graduate Front End Developer, you will use your skills and knowledge to create and develop projects that challenge your talents.
The successful Front End Developer will have:
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- SASS / LESS / BEM knowledge or experience would be great
- Some experience working with WordPress would be ideal too
We are looking for candidates who shine and are keen to grow and develop with this exciting new agency, if this is you then you need to get in touch for an interview.
We are keen to help the successful candidate grow, in an agency that is rapidly expanding. Training will be given and we firmly expect the right candidate to progress quickly through the ranks.
Some of the benefits of working as the agency are:
- 6 Hour working day (we work 9-12, then have a paid hour for lunch, then 1-4 and that’s it!)
- Duvet Days (We know that sometimes you just want or need a day in bed, or binge watching trash tv… we get it)
- A mix of office and remote working
- Shiny MacBook (ready for you to work on)
- Learn and Grow (we have a few fantastic developers who will help to nurture your talents)
- Up to 10% salary increase every year based on attainable goals
So don’t hang about, ping us over a CV and we’ll be in touch for interviews soon. Send all CVs to email@example.com
Please (PLEASE PLEASE) – no Agencies or Recruiters. Also, no fully remote workers – this is a job where you will be in the office for 3 days per week, so you need to be within commuting distance to Stamford, Lincolnshire. Thanks.