Hello! We’re expanding due to a surge of new work, and a need for a creative new person to come in and help manage the workload.
We have a space for a new Junior or Graduate Web Designer/Developer – see the job specification below for more information.
Junior or Graduate Front End Developer
£18,000 – £22,000
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A JUNIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER!
In this role you will be working on an exciting range of web design and development projects. Working on clients from Chelsea Football Club to World’s Strongest Man, you will be using your skills and knowledge to create and develop fantastic projects that will challenge your talents.
The successful Front End Developer will have:
- Excellent knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS 3
- SASS / LESS / BEM knowledge or experience would be great
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite – PhotoShop, InDesign
- Knowledge of version control (i.e. Git)
We are looking for candidates who shine and are keen to grow and develop with this exciting new agency, if this is you then you need to get in touch for an interview.
We are keen to help the successful candidate grow, in an agency that is rapidly expanding. Some training will be given and we firmly expect the right candidate to progress quickly through the ranks.
Some of the benefits of working as the agency are:
- Early Finish Friday (We like to go for beers before official closing time, everyone is welcome)
- Duvet Days (We know that sometimes you just want or need a day in bed, or binge watching GoT… we get it)
- Work from Home Days (occasionally there is an option to work from home)
- Shiny Mac (ready for you to work on)
- Learn and Grow (we have a few fantastic designers and developers who will help to nurture your talents)
So don’t hang about, ping us over a CV and we’ll be in touch for interviews soon. Send all CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org