Howdy! Once again we’re looking to expand, as the work flows in and we need some more creative hands on deck to manage the influx of new business.
We have space in the office for a talented designer. You don’t need to know an ounce of code (but what a bonus if you do), but you need to have amazing design skills, focussed mainly in the web, digital, ux areas of expertise – see the job specification below for more information.
Junior or Graduate Digital Designer
£16,000 – £20,000
WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY FOR A TALENTED DESIGNER!
In this role you will be working on an exciting range of design projects. Working on clients like Fulham Football Club, Chelsea Football Club and The World’s Strongest Man, you will be using your skills and knowledge to design stunning interfaces and websites that challenge you daily.
The successful Designer will have:
- A fantastic eye for layouts
- Intimate knowledge of user experience
- A creative outlook not contained by the status-quo
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Adobe XD
- Some understanding of front end coding would be a bonus
We are looking for candidates who shine and are keen to grow and develop with this exciting new agency, if this is you then you need to get in touch for an interview.
We are keen to help the successful candidate grow, in an agency that is rapidly expanding. Training will be given and we firmly expect the right candidate to progress quickly through the ranks.
Some of the benefits of working as the agency are:
- 6hr Work Days. We run from 9 until 4 with a 1hr lunch break. We firmly believe that long, tedious days aren’t conducive to creative minds
- Regular days out, and beers or pub lunches
- Duvet Days (We know that sometimes you just want or need a day in bed, or binge watching Netflix… we get it)
- Work from Home Days (occasionally there is an option to work from home)
- Shiny Mac (ready for you to work on)
- Learn and Grow (we have a few fantastic designers and developers who will help to nurture your talents)
So don’t hang about, ping us over a CV and a link to some of your most creative designs, and we’ll be in touch for interviews soon. Send all CVs to email@example.com