Hello! We’re expanding in 2022, and due to a surge of new work, and a need for a new person to come in and help manage the workload.
We have a space for a new Junior or Graduate Web Developer – see the job specification below for more information.
Junior or Graduate Front End Developer
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A JUNIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER!
In this role you will be working on an exciting range of web development projects. Working on clients from Chelsea Football Club to World’s Strongest Man, you will be using your skills and knowledge to create and develop fantastic projects that will challenge your talents.
The successful Front End Developer will have:
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- SASS / LESS / BEM knowledge or experience would be great
- Some experience working with WordPress would be ideal too
We are looking for candidates who shine and are keen to grow and develop with this exciting new agency, if this is you then you need to get in touch for an interview.
We are keen to help the successful candidate grow, in an agency that is rapidly expanding. Some training will be given and we firmly expect the right candidate to progress quickly through the ranks.
Some of the benefits of working as the agency are:
- 6 Hour working day (we work 9-12, then have a paid hour for lunch, then 1-4 and that’s it!)
- Duvet Days (We know that sometimes you just want or need a day in bed, or binge watching trash tv… we get it)
- A mix of office and remote working
- Shiny MacBook (ready for you to work on)
- Learn and Grow (we have a few fantastic developers who will help to nurture your talents)
- Up to 10% salary increase every year based on attainable goals
So don’t hang about, ping us over a CV and we’ll be in touch for interviews soon. Send all CVs to email@example.com